Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:31:53 -0700
From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
On Jul 12, 2007, at 9:06 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>> Lysine. Take 3 500-mg tablets twice a day until the sore heals.
>> For me, this is usually overnight.
>
> I was about to ask whether this would work with canker sores too.
> But canker sores, although like cold sores can be exacerbated by
> stress, are an autoimmune rather than a viral problem.
>
> Interesting.
>
> Jim

In my mind there is no difference between autoimmune and viral. We
all have a sliding scale of reactivity, and all the viruses are in us
most of the time anyway. So it's always a matter of the body's
keeping its balance and not allowing anything to get the upper hand
and express itself. If we do have autoimmune disease, which is more
or less in all of us these days, due to the insults we ourselves and
our forbears have suffered - or self-inflicted:) - then we will react
faster to less. Cause is never the most important thing, as anything
that triggers a reaction points out wherein our disease lies - and
that is inside us.

ginny