Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:32:47 -0500
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
In this day and age of silver solder, which is a paste, I find that, if you
put that on the braid all the way around, about half of the braid closest to
the insulation on the coax, only go out about half way form that so it
doesn't run and cause a short, but go all the way around that far, then heat
up the shell of the connector, it will prevent that impedance glitch he
talks about on VHF, it's very bad on UHF that way BTW, and it's probably
just as good. I'm sure glad I found that stuff.