Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 18:44:38 -0600
its nice how manufacturers of things, not just ham gear, think that they
have done a good thing in their key descriptions, when alol it is
basically lets you know the item has that button or knob, but not where
at least either the manual for the tm271a was already this way or else who
i got it from edited it so i would know right off what control was where,
thanks john