AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:55:13 -0600
From:
Sam Jimba <[log in to unmask]>
inline

               RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!

       SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

            MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30

With the likes of Drogba, Eto'o, and Essien on parade some of the TV channels here may have a go at the event. But please anyone close to the Angolan team should help me tell them that the kind of football they played at the last World Cup (or World Plate) won't attract even flies to the stadium!
You might check with Gol TV, Setanta, and ESPN. Some "careless" websites may even offer a window of opportunity to watch the games.
I'm off to Ghana for the games! Come join me.

Sam