AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 08:35:27 -0800
8bit
From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Honestly, I'm a little baffled.  Is this a polemic
against religion/religious belief or a news report?
Undoubtedly, there are a lot of assertions in this
piece that can be taken to tasks regarding veracity.

I definitely will look to read the original article by
Mr. Gregory St. Paul.  Of particular interest are the
assumptions (if any) that frame his study.

If time permits, I will do that before heading for the
Christmas break.

- Wilmot