ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David & Rachel Prince, <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:33:31 -0000
Lord, whatever the rights or wrongs, we pray that you will build and encourage Rick Warren at this time and especially all those who may have been affected by this situation. Bless them and encourage them and help them to be an encouragement to others.

In The name of Jesus.

Let Your Kingdom come, Your will be done.

David.