ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:58:20 -0600
Rhonda and Vicki,

One secret to doing well in statistics is to think of what you're learning
as concepts, not numbers.  Numbers scare me, too, but it's easier for me to
think of a median as something in the middle, an average as everything added
up and divided by the number of cases, etc.  Don't know if I explained it
well, but it's how I got through stats without tanking my GPA. I ended up
being a lab instructor for stats in undergraduate school, but that was
purely God, not my math prowess, LOL.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com