EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:48:06 -0700
John,

Window-Eyes 5.5 works with IE7.  GW Micro's 6.0 version, now in public beta,
adds additional support for IE7 like automatic announcement of our
notifications around web pages that trigger our phishing and security
indications.  You can read this sort of info with Window-Eyes 5.5 but in
their 6.0 release the info is announced automatically and included in the
page summary feature.

The readme for the 6.0 beta at
http://gwmicro.com/Window-Eyes/Beta/wineyes60beta1readme.htm has more
details.  There's a heading on the page specific to IE7.

Thanks,

Kelly