ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:49:47 -0500
As for Hades, it is my understanding that is the
Greek word in Luke 16.  The great gulf, and the 2
parts are in that passage, too.  No, I don't have
my ducks in a row on this one.  It is how I
remember it being explained.  If I were really
ambitious, I could dig some stuff from some commentaries.

John