ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 20:26:15 -0000
Well said Carl.

I remember, as a young Christian, a divine healer, told me to read psalm 103
every day. And I did it for a long time, but, in the end, I was just doing
it because he said so.

and if I did not read it or miss a day, I felt guilty.

So I agree with you. that we shooed not have to read something for so many
days, unless, we feel it is right. for us.

Malcolm.