Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:22:19 -0400

Has anyone ordered from Dietary Specialties?  My mother-in-law ran into a
customer service rep from there in the grocery store the other day and now
has an "in" to pick up items there instead of having them shipped.  I've
never heard of or tried any of the items.  Anything you can recommend?  We
need dairy (casein) free items as well so the GF pizza and stuffed shells
are out.

http://www.dietspec.com