From:
Emerisle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 08:17:30 -0700

Just FYI - Novopharm's response to my inquiry to confirm GF status....  Does anyone want me to ask them to obtain the allergen statements they refer to below?  Beth

Thank you for your inquiry into Novo-Ranitidine 300mg tablets. This product does not contain overt sources of gluten. However, we cannot guarantee that there are no trace amounts in the excipients at this time. To do so,  I will have to request allergen statement information from all non-medicinal ingredient suppliers. This process can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks depending on the promptness in which the suppliers respond. Please let me know should you require this done.

Regards,
Angie

DI Pharmacist - Novopharm

*******