From:
"Richard L. Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Paul
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2006 14:24:46 -0400

Kathleen Estes wrote:
> Some one just told me that they saw an ad on the food network that they
> plan
> to have a show called the gluten free girl.     Any one else hear this?

That's not quite right.  They are planning to do a segment about Celiac on a
new show they're producing that tells stories about people who were changed
by food.  They're profiling a woman who has a blog called "Gluten Free
Girl."  So it looks like there'll be one installment of "The Power Of Food"
that will be about Celiac, not entire series.

This is from the Gluten Free Girl blog:

"Last week, my childhood fantasy of teaching people how to cook on camera
came true, for one day. A production company in Los Angeles has been asked
by the Food Network to produce a show called The Power of Food. It will be a
series of profiles of people whose lives have been changed by food. Has my
life been changed by food? Oh yeah. And how."

You can read the rest of it here
http://glutenfreegirl.blogspot.com/2006/05/being-filmed-for-food-network.html