From:
Rebecca Markle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 18:34:11 -0500

Thanks to all of you for your concern about my mother's skin condition.

She said it was "moderately itchy"....did I mention that her doctor was
treating it as shingles?

Don W (our Catcher in the Rye) had immediately sent me info last night
which I faxed to her doctor.  Red blisters which are bigger than typical
& the location (just on the arm) is atypical.

Also, there are bumps underneath...that's still consistent, right?

She had an appointment with a surgeon today & he's going to do a biopsy
Monday...but my sister with the nursing degree took me aside & told me
that "it didn't look good"...the understatement of the year. At this
point it looks like red wax melted & ran together on her arm.

Her reaction?  I showed her the article that Don had sent me, & she said
she'd "mention" it to her dermatologist doctor the next time she saw him.

She's been eating a lot of homemade bread since I got the breadmachine,
incidentally...she took it over!

Hey, thanks for your help!

Bec