Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:57:42 -0500

Chicken Paradise, www.chickenparadise.com has been very busy this summer.
We have had guests about 20 days each month since spring began, and some
have already booked their next visit.  Now that we have joined the San
Antonio Bed and Breakfast Association we sometimes  have guests who are not
gluten intolerant, but they too are enjoying the gluten free breakfasts with
all the trimmings.

The guests who just left had this to say.

"Sunday in Paradise.  Mere words cannot express our feelings about our stay
with you this past week, but words will have to do.  Your hospitality, food
and information about San Antonio were on target.  Five Stars if we were
rating your B&B!  It is far more than a place to eat and sleep.  Our
extended family thanks you for everything."

These guests had traveled to San Antonio from S. Carolina for a family
gathering.  Some stayed with us and some stayed other places, but they
congregated here around our pool, and kept inviting family members to come
for breakfast.  None of these guests are gluten free, but they ate gluten
free when they ate here.  One evening they asked me where to go for good
Mexican food so I suggested one of my favorites.  After that, they asked me
every day where they should go next, and of course, the places I sent them
were where I would go.  They were treated royally at every place they went
for lunch or dinner.

San Antonio is a great place for a vacation, and there is something going on
all year long.  Hope you will join us at Chicken Paradise.  I have been
picking figs and making fig jam in anticipation of your upcoming visit.
Anne Barfield
www.chickenparadise.com
210 340-0648