Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 1995 17:12:17 -0400
From:
charles b white <[log in to unmask]>

Sharon.

Speaking of concentration, yes I do think the GF diet helps.  I have
been on the diet for 3 yrs. and am just starting to notice a difference
due to the fact that for 2 yrs. I was eating alot of things I shouldn"t
have so I had alot of setbacks.  Don:t get discouraged, once you know
exactly what you can eat you"ll be ok.  I stick mostly to meat  veg.,
salad potatoes rice fruit. Instead of sugar I eat honey.  My entire
kitchen is GF and the family doesn>t complain,. I found that to be the
only way as the crumbs etc. kept getting in my food. Does anyone else
find this to be a problem. Where are you from? There may be a support
group in your area. Janet