From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 22:48:59 EDT

The Bellingham Gluten Intolerance Group (BGIG) representing those with gluten
issues from all over the NW-most corner of Washington State invite you to our
5th Annual Community Awareness Event featuring guest speaker Kaili McIntyre,
formerly Kaili's Kitchen, now Da Vinci's Cafe, in Seattle, WA. Kaili will be
demonstrating making a Gluten Free pie crust. She is a trained baker and was
shocked when she was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. Kaili has since become a
well-known expert in the field of Gluten Free baking.

When: Saturday, November 4, 2006
Where: Ferndale Senior Center, on Cherry St. by Pioneer Park, Ferndale, WA
Time: 11 AM to 3 PM, Presentation by Kaili McIntyre at 12 PM

This is a free event. Do not hesitate to write or call me should you have any
further questions.

In addition to our featured speaker, we will be having Gluten-Free
refreshments, a Gluten Free Book & Bake Sale, Tom Maltere of Whole Life Nutrition to
answer questions, Gluten Free manufacturer's samples/coupons, a Silent Auction,
Resource/Information Table and a Donors Drawing.

Please join us for a fun and educational afternoon !!

CONTACT: Kelle A. Rankin-Sunter at 360-332-7435 or Caroline Yorkston at
360-676-1372.

There is a map link on our website (www.GlutenFreeway.info) for exact
directions to the Event.

Thank you again for your kind consideration.

Kelle A. Rankin-Sunter
BGIG Team Support Leader - A Partner Group of:

Gluten Intolerance Group of North America(r)
  New address and telephone numbers:
31214 124th Ave SE
Auburn, WA 98092-3666
Phone: 253-833-6655