From:
Jessica Rhymes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 21:40:10 EST

Hello listmates,

My toddler's class is going to be using deer corn in their sensory table (a
place where toddlers can touch and manipulate items) this month.   Neither the
teacher nor the parent who is providing it can tell me the name of the company
or the ingredients in this "deer corn".

Does anyone know if deer corn can contain gluten-maybe as a filler or
something?   My thumb-sucking little one should not be touching it if it could be
"glutenated".

I am stuck.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
Jessica Rhymes