Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 15:06:02 -0400

Please join me for these upcoming classes in the Boston area or visit
www.deletethewheat.com <http://www.deletethewheat.com/>  in the near
future for fall classes in Boston, Cohasset and Cambridge.

Thank you!

Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN

Delete the Wheat: Nutritional Counseling for the Gluten Free Diet

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Traveling and Dining Out on the Gluten Free Diet

6:30-8pm

My Low Carb Life

136 Andover Street

Danvers, MA

Free parking.

Limited to 14 people

To register, please call: 987-646-9566

Cost: (payable to Low Carb Life)

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

TRAVELING AND DINING OUT ON THE GLUTEN-FREE DIET:

7-8:30pm

Whole Foods,

94 Derby Street

Hingham, MA

Free parking.

Limited to 20 people

 To register, please call: 781-741-8050

Cost: payable to Whole Foods

Summary of the Travel/Dining Class

After a diagnosis of celiac disease, you may ask yourself if you are
ever going to eat out or travel again. The answer is "yes!" We will
practice how to pick the "safest" dining locations anywhere in the
world, and how to prepare ahead for travel by plane, car, cruise line,
etc. We will use real menus and role-plays to mimic dining out
experiences. Listings of portable gluten-free foods and resources for
celiac-friendly vacation packages will be provided. Samples, too.

*Please bring your positive and negative dining experiences, and a few
menus you have ordered from in the past (with your questions).