From:
Paul Hachmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 12:47:25 -0500
I understood both your explanations and I appreciate the info. Tested my
old and 2 new power supplies with a jumper as indicated, all 3 provided
power to spin up 2 hard drives.  Also powered up 2 cd/dvd drives
successfully.  Thanks for the help.
Paul Hachmeyer

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com