Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Larry Adler (Cebridge)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 06:30:30 -0500
I recently networked my desktop computer to my home and work laptops. Things
were going along well until I developed some sort of conflict between my
Windows-configured wireless connection and my laptop wireless adapters,
different brands, in which I would gradually lose the connection on either
laptop, and could only get it back by unchecking the "use Windows to
configure the wireless configuration" box on each laptop. The rub there is
that when rebooting, I would have to go in and recheck the "use Windows" box
to obtain a connection to begin with.

I'm wondering if my problem isn't the fact that I established internet
connection sharing between the three PCs, not realizing it was not really
needed. Here's my problem: I have no way of "turning off" ICS. The place
where you're supposed to be able to disable it, the "Advanced" tab of the
LAN properties window, does not have the ICS information it is supposed to
have. Does anyone know why that is, or if there is a way to disable ICS some
other way, like the registry?

Thanks,

Larry A.

Larry Adler