Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 01:00:34 -0500
Thanks for the info about the spas, everyone who answered.  Much appreciated.

I've been following a paleo eating plan for several years.  I've
helped myself a geat deal health-wise, including losing over 250
pounds.  In truth, I brought myself back from the brink of death, and
in the process reinvented my life, finding happiness and fufillment.
While I still have a serious medical condition that isn't related
directly (RSD), it's my hope that eating like this will continue to
boost my immune system and help slow the progress of my symptoms,
while I look for other answers.

Since I've returned to this list, it's quite nice to see how much more
information there is in the mainstream about paleo nutrition, like
Cordain's "The Paleo Diet."  I just got it recently.  Does anyone
remember if there was a lot of discussion about it on this list?  I'll
see if I can access the archives soon (assuming they exist).

The most useful thing I've found lately has been Rachel Matesz's book
"The Garden of Eating."  Wow.  Had I but had this several years ago,
how much simpler things would've been in implementing paleo, from a
practical standpoint.  I was wondering how many here refer to it?
While both books contain 'debatable" points, I am pleased to note how
much easier it is to go paleo now than it was even a few years ago.

I have people ask me all the time how I've done it.  I try to tell
them but it takes a bit of explaining, as I'm sure you've experienced.
 To that end, I've decided to try making a social network based on
paleo nutrition, both to have a place to point people to, and to make
it easier to network about paleo lifestyles.  I am making it on Ning.
If it's ok to give a url, let me know and I'll post it here.
Otherwise feel free to email me offlist and I'll send you an invite.
I've only just started it, so anyone coming on would be helping build
it from the ground-up, by participation.

My email:  [log in to unmask] (subject line please put Paleo Social Network).

paleoregards,
Ro