C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:52:17 -0400
Yes I did - the concept of the right to vote is relatively new in the
scheme of history.  Our "Founding Fathers' didn't trust the common
citizens to decide the leaders but left it up to the Electoral College,
whose body was then made up of the gentlemen farmers and leaders of the
communities they professed to represent.

Kat