C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 13:39:52 -0700
  we still have troops in japan and germany. hilary
has said at one time she'd keep troops there for
serveral functions. all of the functions she named
will take only a slightly smaller force than has been
there for years now. she might say anything to get
elected, but, i think she will keep the troops there.
bush has said all along that this was going to be a
long war (on terror) he thinks iraq is just the main
current front.
  yes, even if we got osama, the terror would go on.
that is assuming he is still alive. i am not sure he
is not pushing up poppies somewhere.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article2182955.ece

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/01/AR2007080100571.html

> > > know

> Nope!
> > > -
> > > Yahoo!

> > > C-PALSY

> world;
> > > the
> > > himself.

> > > C-PALSY

> -
> > > their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at
> Yahoo!
> > > Games.

> C-PALSY
> > > list, go here: