C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 13:10:53 -0600
Hi guys:

On 5/9/07, Pat Cook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I'm a member of CarePlace's Cerebral Palsy community  I go by Pat Cook on CarePlace so feel free to look me up!
>

>                  You can visit our Cerebral Palsy community at:
>

>                  http://www.careplace.com/land/Cerebral Palsy/HGi6nwxQ/
>
> If the link doesn't work, just type it into your web browser.

[snip...]

>                  This message was sent to you from Pat Cook on CarePlace.com.  If you feel you may have received this message in error, please contact us at [log in to unmask]<

Just so you all know, the above message partially quoted above
actually came from me via CarePlace.com (I was sending invitiations to
a bunch of people whom I knew would be interested at the same time,
hence the "canned" approach).

Again...Just so you know.  :)

Cheers :D

--
Pat Cook
Denver, Colorado
AS MY WACKED OUT WORLD TURNS (Now In VIDEO!!) -
http://pchamster.livejournal.com/
PAT'S REAL DEAL BLOG - http://patsrealdeal.blogspot.com/
PAT'S HEALTH & MEDICAL WONDERS BLOG -
http://patshealthmedicalwondersblog.blogspot.com/
PAT'S HEALTH & MEDICAL WONDERS VIDEOCAST -
http://patshealthmedicalwondersvideocast.blogspot.com/
PAT'S PODCAST - http://www.freewebtown.com/patspodcast2/
PAT'S VIDEOCAST - http://www.freewebtown.com/patsvideocast/
DUMBASS IDIOTS VIDEO BLOG - http://dumbassidiots.blogspot.com/