C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:55:47 -0800
gary in san diego there is a shuttle called cloud nine that is accessible,
and are very knowledgable about pwd and our needs. I am not sure of their
web address, so you can do a search.

Unfortantely, you and your staff will need to instruct airport staff
continually.  Be aware that if you use an aisle chair, you may be seated
way at the back of the plane. See if you can convince the airline that your
assistants can lift you into a seat at the front of the plane.

Good luck!
Mag

www.cafepress.com/tamarmag
come see my new designs!