C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 19:24:18 -0700
mike, if she is 32, then it is up to her if she is
going to let her parents run things or not. and while
you might not want to hear this, if she will not stand
up for her rights and just have the relationship, you
might have to consider that she does not think enough
of you that she is willing to put out an effort to
have you and you might just be better off.