C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:17:55 -0800
i agree with you on fiscal policy, the right formula
is cut taxes and not expand spending. but, pols on
both sides seem to spend it if they can. bush has not
vetoed one spending bill. that is definately a fault.
forget warner, he can't beat clinton for the
nomination. mc cain, maybe he can get the nod, allen,
i don't think so, but, its a long time till 2008.
rudy? popular, but, getting the nomination, i don't
know.
  i may vote libertarian. but, that might be a waste
too. personally i am not happy with the choices unless
someone else comes out of the woodwork.