From:
Holly Alonzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:14:29 -0500
I found a place where I can buy this rig and it doesn't come with a
power supply to be used kind of as a base station.  do you know what
kind of power supply I need to get for this?  I found one on ebay its a
35a astron or something but my husband said that's too much power and it
will burn the radio up.  Is this correct?

Thanks,

Holly