From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 16:12:05 -0400
    I echo Anthony's sentiments 100%!

Great work, guys, and glad the list will be calming down a bit now that the
latest little crisis situation has been resolved.

This is by far the friendliest and most helpful list that I belong to, and I
can't begin to tell you how much all of your help and friendship means to
me.

As a blind ham, EC/RO for my county, and a college professor, I am quite
busy, but have never found a shortage of advice from this list when a
problem comes up for which I need an immediate solution, and don't have the
time to go searching around web sites or whatever for the answer.
Again, you are a very special group of guys and gals.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI