From:
Trey Holm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:09:50 -0500

Great information.  Any chance on or both of ya'll could tell the
neophyte (Me) how to run a speed test?  I would love to know from time
to time because I have just installed a server in my office and it is
much slower at times than promised or expected.  I only have two
desktops connected on site and one server connected acting as a terminal
server for remote desktop for my offsite people access the database and
programs.  I have a Dell Power edge 1800 with Windows SBS 2003 acting as
the file server and running Outlook for everyone using what they call an
Exchange Server.  The Exchange server is constantly using 1.3G to 1.8G
of what is called virtual memory to run.  I have 2G of RAM in it that
came pre-installed.

Anyway, would love to know how to run a speed test on it and my XP SP2
Dell Optiplex GX620.

Thanks,
Trey Holm