Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 05:23:47 -0500
Have a lot of trouble adjusting diet to insulin intake, which has always
been a fine balancing act for me.  The Diabetic way, which I have not
tolerated for years, is to eat carbs, which of course, raise blood sugar
levels which are then adjusted by high insulin doses. Attempting Paleo,
which is what I have been searching for for years, I eat fruit to
compensate for the sugar hypos I have, but find it is easier to drink high
glucose drinks, which then defeats the Paleo lifestyle.  Are there any
Type 1 (insulin dependant) diabetics within the registered Paleo
subscribers?  Would love your take on living the Paleo way, and how you
manage.

Sincerely

Dot