C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:08:38 -0400
KJP -

Doctors can be idiots.  I have a friend with post-polio syndrome who
got cancer and told it was impossible because she'd had polio.  As
if...!

And  Ken Barber, our beloved conservative contrarian and list mod,
and Kendall Corbett, our much-esteemed list member and invaluable
mine of information are two entirely different people.

Kat