C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 19:33:33 -0800
i am sure there was not any major problen in
misdirecting voter. i mean with millions voting,
you'll have a few qlitches, but, all in all the U.S.
don't screw up very much when it comes to elections.

i do note that many many of these races were decided
by a small margin, it could go the other way in 08.
allen losing in va. sort of shot him running, so i
still don't know who runs against hilery.

--- Mike Collis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Sour grapes, Ken? :)  Don't worry.  Virginia will
> have a recount... and in
> northern Virginia, some people allegedly received
> phone calls trying to
> misdirect them from their polling places or
> otherwise keep them from voting.
> Is there any truth to that rumor, Trish?
>
> I'd like to know what Rush Limbaugh thought.   I
> guess I'll find out
> tomorrow from my aide.

Sponsored Link

Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service
http://www.getpacket8.net/yahoo2