C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 21:11:29 -0800
i remember this now. it appears that mr. fox was
indeed by his own admission not as normal. mr. fox
says he was had over medicated hisself.

i read the transcrip of limbaugh's remarks. he said
he'd never saw fox like this and read from foxes book
where fox admited to not taking his meds to show the
effects. limbaugh said he understood that. he did
speculated that maybe fox was off his meds and said if
he found out differently he'd appolgize. when he heard
fox admit to over medicating hisself, limbaugh did
issue an appology. something not widely reported.

fox admited on a morning news program that he had not
even read the admendment in misouri.

i think it misrepresents the facts to the point of
attacking limbaugh for criticising fox.

i might point out that what happened here was exactly
what all of us disabled people say we want. to be
treated like everyone else. if someone else, say sean
penn, susan seranden, barbara striesein or any other
well known celeb steps in to the political areana they
are opened top what they say being critisized. But the
democrats have made quite a habit of parading victims
out and then when the victim gets something said
against them, it is "how dare you" . well now with
this episode he got treaed like everybody else. like
it or not, we can't have it both ways. either we want
to be treated equal or we don't.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/ny-usads264948265oct26,0,6443351.story?coll=ny-uspolitics-headlines

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/tech/200412/kt2004120317543511780.htm

> http://www.lewrockwell.com/sardi/sardi58.html

> > > funding)