C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:36:47 -0600
Hi everyone:

On 8/31/06, Mike Collis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Pat,
>
> I remember you... :)

Kewl.  :)

Unfortunately, the grandfather of the group, Bobby Greer, passed away a year
> or two ago.

Aww....How unfortunate.  :(

He is missed by those who knew and loved him through his
> emails.   Other than that, the lists has remained pretty much the same...

That's good to hear.  :)

Tell us what you've been doing.  We are very curious...

Well since you asked....

I've mostly been busy running my websites, though I've also added Internet
Radio (And eventually Internet TV) into the mix as well.  I've also been
building (or trying to build) a town in 3D on a place called ActiveWorlds.

In addition, as you can see, I've been bitten by the blogging bug BIG TIME.
I've also got a podcast and a few videocasts as well.

Finally, I've been trying to write an online soap opera, though as you can
probably see by the post dates on the page, I've seemed to have lost the
consistent flow over the past year or so that I had in the beginning when I
first started the project (Though I think I've got a remedy for this in one
of those speech-to-text word processing programs, but first I got to learn
how to use it properly).

So all in all, I have been a VERY busy boy indeed.  I still am, but at least
now if I want to read mail from you guys, I don't have to sift through 500
"Get Rich Quick" schemes (which are all probably illegal anyway) just to get
to the list mail ( THANK YOU GOOGLE! :))))) ) as Gmail has a filtering and
labeling system you can rely on.  :)

So that's the story.  Just been way too busy.  Feel free to read, comment
and subscribe to the blogs if you'd like (I just put those there so that I
have a decent sig other than just my name :) ).

Cheers  :D

--
Pat Cook
Denver, Colorado
AS MY WACKED OUT WORLD TURNS - http://aspatsworldturns.blogspot.com/
PAT'S REAL DEAL BLOG - http://patsrealdeal.blogspot.com/
PAT'S HEALTH & MEDICAL WONDERS BLOG -
http://patshealthmedicalwondersblog.blogspot.com/
PAT'S HEALTH & MEDICAL WONDERS VIDEOCAST -
http://patshealthmedicalwondersvideocast.blogspot.com/
PAT'S PODCAST - http://www.freewebtown.com/patspodcast2/
PAT'S VIDEOCAST - http://www.freewebtown.com/patsvideocast/
DUMBASS IDIOTS VIDEO BLOG - http://dumbassidiots.blogspot.com/