C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:02:37 -0700
  Heather, you may be new or maybe not, but, for the
many years that i have been on this list, discussions
have not been limited to just CP imfo. this is mainly
a group of adults with CP. like any other group of
adults the members have very diverse interest and they
discuss what ever interest them. there are few
restrictions. one is proslytising for one or another
religion or the lack there of.
  if you have a subject you wish to discuss, just post
it. if you are not interested in anything else being
discussed, feel free to use your "delete key"
liberally.
   feel free to join in and thanks for being part of
our family.

--- "Heather L. Beaudry" <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/9/5/105538/7048