From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:29:07 -0400
There quality control is just awful.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Miller
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 1:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [BLIND-HAMS] ht question

  When I go out to grab something or what ever, I just grab the TH-F6A.
  probably half of what I do is special events with most of the other half
  being having the HT so I can tell when people are coming to pick me up for
  meetings and stuff, or going somewhere where the radio is in my pocket just
  in case. I may get another ICT90A for that down the road, but I don't think
  I'll ever again own another yaesu. Everyone I know just about who's got one
  recently, it's wound up in the shop at least once, and I never will like
  their audio or company attitude.