Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 00:52:02 -0600
well any of my future websites I am going to make an effort as a blind
person, to make it easy to use, and surprisingly, it aint rocket science,
i think bigshot web designers are more interested in how much they can get
payed, who cares about ease of use afterall..not what i think, but i think
thats the mentality out there

pro is to con as progress is to congress