From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:52:55 -0700
I mentioned that they are availible on ebay.
Not sure what the sellers name is anymore, but if you search for mast
sections or go to the antennas section of the ham radio category on ebay,
you should find the guy who sells them.
You can buy the fiber glass sections as well as the ground mounting tri-pods
for them.
73
Colin, V A6BKX