From:
Anders Holmberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anders Holmberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:31:10 +0100
Hello!
Dont know if this may be a topic in this forum but i'll try anyway.
I have a uniden bearcat 9000xlt base scanner here.
It has an minidiscone connected to it.
THe minidiscone antenna is placed outside my window on a magnetic foot (dont
know the right words here sorry).
Evry time i have my computer on there are alot of intefernences form the
computer at the 2 meters and 70 centimeters bands.
Also at 166-174 mhz.
I think it is the powersupply in the computer which interfere withe these
bands.
But i am not sure.
Does anybody here has any tips and tricks to make these interferences go
away?
THanks in advance and i am really sorry for my non-understandable english.
/Anders.