Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 03:39:34 -0600
I believe it was Ray who asked this question a few days ago.  I believe if
you want to reset the processor to its factory defaults you do the
following.

1.  Hold the function key down while turning the radio on.

2.  Move the joy stick up three times.

3.  Move it twice to the right.  The radio will give you 2 beeps when it is
reset.

It might not be a bad idea to key in one of the weather frequencies or
something that has a steady signal as an audio cue so that you can hear what
is happening.

I believe when you move the joy stick to the right once, it asks if you're
sure you want a full reset.  Then when you move it the second time to the
right, it resets it.  Hope this helps.  73.
Harvey