From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:15:11 -0500
It's easier in some ways to enter them manually, but if you hit the tone key
and hold it for a second or 2, when it's turning the tone on it will search,
but that only searches for the receive tone. If the radio finds it, just
enter in memory as is. If the repeater output tone is not the same as input
you need to either find a station making the repeater you can actually hear
and scan the tone on the input of the repeater, or look it up.