From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:57:54 -0700
Great stuff Tom:
Is there anyone willing to build the board and install it into the 209 yet
that you know of for a set price?
And, the article said the original  proto type was done using an
MFJ249...they seem to be much more commonly availible right now then the
MFJ209...sans the RCA freq counter jack, perhaps the 249 can be modified to
accept the mcount fairly easily, i don't know.
If enough blind hams got together, MFJ would probably build a batch of 209's
as they said they would build anything they have offered.
73
Colin, V A6BKX