From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 15:50:59 -0500
It is best to order the PDA right from Human Ware as they have to send a
software package to you that pares up with the PDA you get.  Also, there
are many GPS unit receivers you can use with the Trekker, and you have to
make sure that you have the GPS unit receiver you want to work with.  I
woudl suggest the RBT-2001 Bluetooth Receiver as once you get a signal you
are good to go.  The old RBT-1000 receiver would loosesignal a lot.