From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 15:13:09 -0500
Hi, all.

I want to tell everyone who is interested that I have finally solved my
TMV7A programming problems.

The memory control program now works great, and I also figured out why I was
getting the "communication time out error", when trying to write to the
radio.

The "communication time out" got corrected if I turned on the TMV7A
immediately before writing the memory file to the radio.  In other words, if
you leave the radio on too long before writing to the radio, this leads to
the "communication time-out error" I experienced.

Hopefully, this little bit of information will be helpful to others.

In closing, I want to sincerely thank everyone who responded to my various
inquiries about this issue over the last few weeks.

If anyone ever needs TMV7A programming help, I now hopefully will be able to
provide some helpful advice too.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ