From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 20:39:02 -0500
    Has anyone checked the ARRL web site for last week's ARRL e-letter to
see if they mentioned not sending one out this week?

I'll try to do that here a bit later if I get the chance, but we just got
back from my son's wedding downstate, and I have tons of e-mail I need to
sort out and respond to first.

If anyone finds anything, just let us know here on the list.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ