From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 16:14:43 -0500
Hi again, everyone.

Does anyone on this list use charter.net as their main ISP?

As I indicated in my last e-mail, I'm increasingly having problems with
missing e-mail that Charter thinks is spam, and that never gets to me.

Someone has told me that there is a way to change filter settings in your
Charter.net account so as to lessen this problem, but I don't know exactly
what to do or where to go to accomplish this.

Working with the charter.net folks over the phone and through their
interactive tech support has not been very helpful and, in fact, has been
more frustrating than anything else.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ