From:
Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 19:32:15 +0100
Hello Keith,
Many thanks for the info. I have not been able to try this handheld out, and the dealer who has this here in Sweden is in another city.
I know from my previous Kennwood that it had tones on the buttons and the numpad and they were different. For example, if I pressed a followed by pound i heared a higher tone which told me that the function was activated.
Many thanks,
Christian