From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:13:01 -0500
Hi Richard And List;

So far I found that their are a lot of menus.

Their are three groups of menus.

(M)

(S)

and,

(G)

In the (M0 and (S) menus, their are three sub-menus.

M1 M2 and, M3

S1 S2 and, S3

However, the first of the three sub-menus is identified by a long beep.

I made BRAILLE 3/5 index cards that tell me what's in the menus.

Also, a note.

I deal with the HRO store in Delaware.

After, dealing with those employees for some time, I found that Bob N9GG is
an individual who will always listen to the customer.

I mention this because some of those people can't understand how a person
who is blind can use certain radios.

I feel that some radios are more difficult to use than others however, those
people seem to think because we have a visual impairment  that they are
impossible to use.

While, some radios are more than inconvenient to use, their are always work
arounds.

As I become more familiar with the radio, I will give more observations.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389